The purpose of the Washington County Tea Party is to:
- educate, attract, organize and mobilize fellow citizens to secure public policy which will:
- preserve, protect and defend the God given rights of the people of the sovereign State of Arkansas, and
- limit state and federal government to the specific powers enumerated in their respective constitutions;
- encourage and promote an informed and actively engaged citizenry; and
- demand ethical, accountable representation of the people by their elected officials.